Mark’s work has a corporate focus and his clients include entrepreneurs, families and their businesses, and private investors.
Mark works across a range of industry sectors. Many of his clients operate in service industries, including financial services, and in property investment and development.
He is a multi-specialist, covering corporate and personal tax and accounting matters for his clients. His work encompasses:
- Financial and tax due diligence for buyers and supporting sellers who are subject to due diligence.
- Advising on tax, accounting and purchase price mechanism aspects of share and asset purchase agreements.
- Corporate structuring and restructuring.
- Tax efficient business investment and disposal.
- Employee incentive plans.
- Providing VAT advice to businesses and private clients.
- MEng, University of Oxford
- Joined Dixon Wilson
- Qualified as Chartered Accountant
- Member of AGN Europe Taxation Task Force
- Appointed partner