What we offer
Bright futures for Bright People
We hand pick the brightest and most agile applicants.
Opportunities exist for applicants who recognise that the size and nature of our firm provides a wealth of experience for a rewarding start to their career. The scale and scope of our training ensures that our trainees are given every possible opportunity to succeed. You can expect challenging and exciting project work from day one and an increase in your responsibilities as your training progresses.
AN ACA TRAINING CONTRACT WITH DIXON WILSON OFFERS:
- Excellent career prospects – most of our qualified staff and almost all of our Partners trained here.
- An interesting variety of accountancy, taxation and audit assignments.
- A mix of high quality private client and corporate work.
- Responsibility at an early stage.
- Meeting with clients at all levels including key decision-makers.
- The opportunity to work with a variety of managers and partners.
- Involvement with assignments from start to finish.
- The undertaking of investigations and other special assignments.
- No excessively lengthy assignments.
- In-house training on a range of technical and management topics.
- The opportunity to travel and visit clients all around the UK and further afield.
- A competitive salary package.
Applicants must have achieved a minimum of 300 UCAS points and a 2:1 in any discipline. A good pass at ‘A level’ Maths is an advantage.
We will be delighted to tell you more about the unique opportunities at Dixon Wilson and answer any questions. Get in touch by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.